Love, Care and Lifespan
A little love will go a long way towards the life of your ecogene wraps.
- Wash ecogene wraps in cool water(Use a mild dishwashing liquid if soiled.)
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- long exposure to sunlight
- all heat sources such as open flames, hot pots and pans, hot food, drink and hot water
- contact with acids, vinegar, grease or strong cleaning solutions such as bleach
Because ecogene wraps are made entirely from natural materials the feel and usability may differ according to climate and temperature. A small amount of the wax coating may remain on the outer side of cups and bowls, especially at the beginning of their life, however this will cease as you continue to use them. Rinse any unwanted wax from containers with warm water.
With proper care ecogene wraps can be used for up to 6-12 months. Because they are made with natural ingredients, you can compost them at the end of their life knowing they are 100% biodegradable. As our wraps are manufactured by hand some fraying may occur during use.
As your wraps get more used and wrinkled, know that you are helping to create a happier planet for us all.